Thursday, December 25, 2014

My Top 50 Kpop Songs of 2014

Link


◆ Removing Language Barriers Sub by Sub ◆ 

Please read the description :) Thank you ^-^

Another year has come and gone, this was probably the most tragic year Kpop has ever faced, with lawsuits, members leaving, and even deaths... but let's take a moment and enjoy our most favorite songs that came out this year :)

These are my favorite songs that came out this year, I actually had to go back and look at a list of all the songs that did came out this year cx (I'm trying to be fair to everyone lol) And then started ticking out and numbering them.

I mostly did them by which had the most impact on me, like which song was I listening to the most? Which song was stuck in my head? Literally, some of the songs in my list I only heard ONCE and then looking back at the list I was like OH MY GOD I REMEMBER THAT SONG IT WAS  SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD so yea cx lol

And I'm actually really enjoying making these kind of videos the more and more I'm working on one (I only made two lol) So maybe next expect a new segment ;)

Enjoy guys! And tell me what were your favorite songs of this year :)

NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED!!
PLEASE ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment