Friday, August 1, 2014

*LIVE BLOG UPDATE* August 1, 2014

Registrations & Dental Work


Now if you don't know, I am a Junior and will be going back to school VEEEEERYYYY SOOOOON (August 13). In this case, my videos will be uploaded very late. The time a music video usually comes out is like 9:00 p.m. and usually takes me two hours to get all the subs into the video and up in Youtube, so yes x) they will come out much more later the reminder of this year and next.

I also have a lot of dental work that I need to get. This Thursday I still need to go to the orthodontist and see which kind of braces I need to get and I also need to remove and extract 3 baby teeth from my mouth before they can do anything but they still need to see exactly what it is that needs to be done x) We went to check all this out on Monday but the doctor wasn't there and they didn't tell us this (Assholes t(._.)) So all will be checked this week on Thursday.

And that's all that needs to be said :) Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

- KpopSubberLover

No comments:

Post a Comment