Friday, August 29, 2014

Super Junior - Mamacita [Parody] HD

Link


◆ Removing Language Barriers Sub by Sub ◆

Now remember I am a beginner, I am still learning on how to make these haha

Please like and subscribe if you like my subs :) Thank you ^-^

I didn't plan on subbing their new album so, hopefully, I made this video to make it up to you guys :) Just lol BTS's Dark & Wild got me so tired when I finished and my school work is also stressing me out but if you were waiting for me to sub the album (I doubt :p) here's LoveKpopSubs playlist for all the songs  -https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLysUbBayZumPShOei_CNqIqmhnboqwTGV (she's amazing :))

Story; Simple really

Super Junior telling a story on a thief of their town and Sheriff Siwon lol

NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED
ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment